Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stop Hoping and Learn to Move On.


Karma, really. this word have been strucking my life for quite some time. But really, its not KARMA or whatever its means but its really me. Why on earth am I still waiting? Still put on hopes. Theres alot of thing shows me the reality. How other people treats me and still I hope they"ll change and treat me like a real human being with feelings. I'm fucked up with all the empty promises or the the lame excuses. Cause, theres a say "If you have the heart, you will always do it" But if you think im just another lame excuses, then Excuses, excuses & more excuses will came up. Sometimes I stayed away for a reason. Not giving myself hopes. Not to look pathetic. Chasing something that cant always be mine. At least My last treasure is my dignity. Gosh why cant I let go and move on? Looks like my journey finding a modern fairy tale will remain clueless. I just wanted to be love........

No comments:

Post a Comment