Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Year Resolution

I was down at Ikea waiting for my parents and lil sister finish window shopping. Its quite some time since they come here. Papa kinda dont like driving to a hectic place. Hes will soon fed up, I took the liberty to be thier guide. I cant sleep doe the pas few days. All my body ache like shit. I let them scroll down the super pack ikea and i sat down the cafe drinking coffee like hell (well its free refill). After that we had lunch. As we were making small talks, I told my family my new year resolution. It just pop out of my mouth. "I wanna go for a euro trip next year" the magic words came out. My parents was like " Do send me to Makkah if you have the means" I said "Insyaallah but somehow i need to do this before i settledown. Mama was encouraging me. Settle all your business problems and put up some money for it, its good for you exploring new grounds. new experience. I need to work more hard. This burdon would not be lifted so easy. But I must try. Dear god, give me the strength and support to face 2011. Amin

1 comment:

  1. kalau lah duit boleh petik macam daun kat pokok, x yah susah2 kite keje kan zai. jangan kata mekah, parents kita memane everweek pon selambe je kita hantar. hurm..duit..sampai bila2 pon takkan cukup

    ReplyDelete