Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Phobia

Ive settle my event with Vans, alhamdulillah its over with joyuos moments in our life. A week after the fashion show, I kinda feeling like i dunno. Difffrent. I have no fighting spirit, I always thinking of letting things off and just do nothing. Something is bothering me and i dunno what. Last week was even creepier. I felt something was in my house. I always came back quite late at night. It always gave me goosebumps. I dunno why. I heard a lot of weird noise. Pebbles falling down at night. People banging or knocking something non stop. I dunno im paranoid or something but i always kept in mind what Papa said "Its our house, just ignore it. If we are afraid of our own house where else we want to live. We sure dont want to life in fear rite?" Damn whats wrong with me. To make things worst, my brother was seriously ill last week. Damn! I had a talk with him and we decide to move on and act like nothing happen. But for how long, i dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment