Wednesday, June 1, 2011

At Last!


I receive a sms from my friend Joe, inviting me to his engagement ceremony on 10th July 2011. Alhamdulillah at last these love birds are joint together officially. Im glad that I set you two guys up. Although there's bumps and holes along their journey, but at last they make it. I was really happy to hear it. Alright Joe, take good care of my best friend and do pray for me to be next in line hehehehe. Congrats again Joe & Nedy. May you guys live happily ever after with lotsa kids :)

p/s: Its gonna be bumpy ride till the wedding. Hope you guys hold on to each other ya!

3 comments:

  1. cantik gmba header blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Zai. i owed u man..kalau u tak pancing i soh add joe kat fb mmg x kawen la i sampai tua agaknya ;p

    ReplyDelete