Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ungrateful Me

Life has been so-so. Rather than having the usual problems, i've spent most of my time at home or with my families. My mother have been taking care of my ill auntie in hospitals and we have been supporting her anything we can. Other than that, im stuck at home. Well, with no cars and juice, i rather spent the day at home then spending time outside wasting money. Haha i wanted to do all those thing actually, socialize. Even I had a friend who said "How do you want to hook up if you dont go out". And I was like, be in my shoes and see how u can manage. But I'm lucky to have a very understanding family and supported me through this phase. Dear Allah, I beg you for my forgiveness and please lead me to the right path. Amin.

P/S: Im always in Shah Alam, but I dont even hang out with my shah alam friends. I'll be at home. Rabbling and being ungrateful. Sigh

2 comments: