Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Singapore With Love

I was suppose to follow Khottal to thier 1st international show which is Mosaic music festival in Singapore onMonday 15th March 2010. But because of my busyness an last minute planning I decided to go with Zul, Sue & Belut from Envelove Distro. I walked to Puduraya, buy a one way tix to Singapore and rode the bus for 5hours. It was tiring as I was unable to sleep the night before. Its sleeping time all the way in the bus till the border.


Just arrive at Beach road and heading to HajiLane/Arab St to find some food and meet some friends there.


There's a cool artwork along Haji Lane. Well it is quite a hangout spot for Teenagers here in Singapore. Most of the indie and streetwear are here.


I saw this street and we took few photos here. Damn I love to take pics here. Felt like im somewhere in Europe

We went to Sup Clothing shop in Haji Lane. Jacky the owner was so generous to have us as his guest. We talked about clothing, events etc. He's doing a tri-nation fixie ride in May. Wow thats cool. He also gave us some freebies. Got a replica New Balance shoes. To scale model :P Thanks Jacky. Sorry we cant stay untill your party. Will try next time.



At esplanade, With Mossaic. Damn I wish Malaysia could do this kinda event. Istana Budaya Maybe?


Updating my skills on Air Guitar :P

So sad, I had to leave Singapore at 12am the next day, Budget was killing me. I hope I can stay a bit longer or maybe go sight seeing at Jurong and Sentosa. Or maybe wait for Universal Studios to launch first. Thats a good idea. Well Thats a unplanned and short trip again. Hope I can see beaches in few weeks time.....Cross my fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment