Friday, March 12, 2010

East Cost Road Trip

It was unplanned and we just head down to east cost to met my boutique agent, The Drugbuddy guys down in Kuantan and visit some places, to look for possible shop location. We just pack and drove to heading east cost. Lets the picture do the talking
Our first pitstop. LPT entrance. 3 happy fat boys :P


Padang Makhota I think. Just when we reach Kuantan.

Looking for feasible shops at Kompleks Teruntum
Tojeng & rhona from The Drugbuddy braught us at Telok Chempedak



Iqbal Joined us for Dinner in TC


It was almost 1am when we reached Cherating, It was dark and we were lost untill Kemaman


The tide was not on our side. Sigh


The white sandy beach amazed me...


Our chalet by the beach. Awesome scenery


On our way back, we decided to make a quick stop at Bukit Tinggi. We glad we made this stop


Looking tough?


I was in france?


The swan are gracefully in the pond


Overall view of the resort


Spot me :P


What d time?


Walking to the Japanese Tea Garden. It was beautiful rainforest and the air is calmly and chill


Trying to be E-Honda


Thats 300 calories burned


Tranquility!

This is d end. Damn. I wish this trip would never ends. I really need a vacation. A proper one. Not the rush one. Ohh Redang. I miss you baby.

9 comments:

  1. sempat singgah bukit tinggi. npe x terus ke redang jer?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought bukit tinggi was suppose to be cold...

    great times ahead y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fathi: pegi work trip.....xleh lame2
    ameera: it was not that on on sunny day :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi oi oiii bestnyeeeeeeeeeeee! nk pegi juge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am jealous of YOUR beach trip! I want to go BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I wish I had stayed a bit longer..How I wish...Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. zai. nanti roadtrip ajaklah kami bertiga =p lepas ni gi redang u bole ikot. takyah da pakai bikini. pakai swimming trunk je k.

    ReplyDelete
  8. saya baru balik dari singapore roadtrip. :P
    next time ok..

    ReplyDelete