Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ethics Vs Needs

Well, sometimes in life you do what you have to do. Sometimes jeopardizing a bit your ethics. Its not business ethics or work ethics. But its more towards how I look. Hurm actually its not how I look. Its kinda not want things to be overrated. But in life, I did learn something. you can be rebellious. but you cant be rebel without a cause. Hurm theres an issue, Badger been worn by 2,3 AF celebrities. And theres rumours saying that Badger has gone mainstream. Badger is overrated and even better. This so called "indie" and "ethics" group wont wear Badger coz its kinda overrated. But when it comes to TOPSHOP or ZARRA they wont mind. Hurm I never endorsed those guys, they have been a good friend by supporting us buying our products. I met them first at Balai Berita, NST. It was a photoshoot by Juan and Juan asked us to handle the wardrobe. They really like our products and till now they have been a great friends and customer. More likely, Its because the quality of fabrics and merchandise. Sometimes people dont think how hard is it for me to make a branding. i would like to be sucessful like DNP Clothing or Melium Group that brings all the big brands in Malaysia. Sometimes people dont even think how hard is it for me to survive among the big fish in the fashion industry. Lucky me I got few friends that has always want to help me. Guide me through the winding road of entertainment and fashion industry. Moreover its hard for me, with no fashion background or any art studies related. But Im determined to this although I did graduated in Quantity Surveying. Construction line. I do struggle but Lucky me, I got my families on my back. They have been supporting me all this while. Hurm "You do what you have to do" right?

No comments:

Post a Comment