Friday, April 16, 2010

Expensive Experience

Few weeks back was quite distinguish for me. I had a lot to work on but yet,hurm i delayed and kind side tracked for a while. I got a lot of review to do, theres a review for ROTTW i havent started and i need to get all the things requested by a journalist for my media relation done. and im quite not start. (well i did finish my Badger newsletter but its lost cause the computer got formatted) what a bad week huh. I need a graphic desinger pls! hurm anyone wanna lend me a hand? I dont know, maybe its true what my best friend said, "You think too much, and you makes things complicated" Well that what I do best, THINK. I think of things happen parallel with my life. What happen with my surroundings. What happen with my so called "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" I dont wanna regret things or reminiscing of all stories, but of all the partners I wanted to dive into business kinda sux. Starte with Miss M, the paranoid conwomen. And now It Miss K. Well Miss K was not like con or something but she kinda like snobby little princess, when you were stuck with no jobs and depressed, we were the shoulder to cry, we were the best friends and we would do whatever it takes to be friends. but now, when shes got a steady job, she was like hurm The one who promise to much but cant even kept her words. Its just like 20mins away!!! well im not that urging for what she has promised but Im was very sad of how she treated my brother. he would help anyone. being good, waking up early in the morning and sent her to the interviews, entertaining her, be the good listener etc. but yet, what did he got? Deleted from FB and she cant even buy him a drink on her first paycheck. That freaking pathetic. I cant helping notice the frustration of him. He did not show it, but yet deep down, HE IS. Whenever i braught up this matter he would say "Our worst weakness is our kindness". and "Its an expensive experience". Thats what happen in this few weeks. And what my brother said, come on man, you were treated far more worse before and you were mad at them because of leaving you behind to go to I-City?? You gotta be kidding me! (P/s: there were severall more broken promises) Well i dont like to be treated like a fool. You know, the kinda peeps who waited and hoping while others left them behind. I felt like a fool, damn stupid! Period. And this month am done being FOOLED! Prompt!

Nahhh lets stop babbling and get to work!!!!!! Theres a lot of studies to be made!




How I wish I was like this aunty, eager to get to her vacation spot, shopping etc!

When Can I see this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment