Saturday, June 19, 2010

????????????

In A way, I'm confused, puzzled and indecisive lately. Too many things happen and too many outcome. Its down to few options now. All are making me indecisive & I cant really think straight right now. If im too bold, im afraid that im end up with the wrong decision. If I just continue with it, it will kinda make me look greedy. I don't want to look greedy. Ahhhh sometimes its just.....

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Too many things happens in too short time. I hate it when i really need to choose. Really I am. Im not a risk taker like other people. Sometimes Im kinda a risk management thinggy. I deliberate all the outcomes, the pro & cons while I cant make anydecision. Usually Abang is the bolder one who will make all the decision. Im afraid of breaking others people's heart. I kinda have felt it, and i try not to do it to other people.....

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<


But keeping things the way there are, makes me even a greedy and kinda look like king control. Damn I aint gonna waste my time and money and end up making people happy and at the end, i would take all the suffering. ARRRGGHGHGGHHGHH

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Damn shall I remove my business partner or just let him has a free ride through life.......... that's a riddle i have to solve by myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment