Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reminiscing the past year

I think its almost a year now. I dont know why are "gatal" hands went browsing through the net and stumble upon your blog. I was reluctant to read the entries but well im human, the inappropriate things are the best thing to do aite. Damn you Satan! The last entry was on February. Hurm the last time you contacted me and I kinda let you down. Well after reading your blog, hurm i kinda realize how cruel I am, It remind me how cruel I was to you. Really. and one thing did came up right, I did face the same thing. Its Karma right? I hope you are satisfy. You want to know what made me wanna break? In my side of story? Here goes; the main reason is you cant mix around with my families and friends. When you lost your temper, you lost your respect. You were too eager to look for my wrong doings. Everything I did was like I was betraying you or a big sin to you. I cant work I cant socialize even I lost my friends. Everyday with ya is like im starting a rebellion. Hurm naaah Its history but I need to let it out, somehow.

I cant deny how you took care of me. You were very caring, that I cant deny but somehow I cant commit. Been telling myself to be grateful for the past 3 years we were together but I kept on have the rebellious feelings. I did have the heart to tell you the truth, I dont want you to get more devastated as you were having family problems too. I do understand. So I use the lame break up line. "Its not you, Its me" "You are too good for me, theres someone more better for you out there" "I'm having a relationship with ab-someone who you hates and envy" Im sorry, I had to do it. I guess you are happy now. Good for you. I"ll pray for your happiness.

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND

No comments:

Post a Comment