Friday, July 9, 2010

Ketentuan

Oh Mama & Papa, I know I let you down again. Tears almost break as I wrote this. I felt all the suffering in this short past. I know we somehow we owe them. Not in money term but gratitude, and I know how keen you are to get a mummy daughter's type daughter in law. Who has the good education, good background & obidient. She is almost your dream daughter in law. And most important she is the sister of the man who has helped our family. You dont know how hard am I just to say "NO" and how to see the disappointment in your face. I know you did not force me, but I can feel the disappointment aura. As you have to face Paklong and all. I have tried to avoid getting into this mess, really. I been seeking for other alternative for you. I have been avoiding Paklong's house just to ignore them. I know how our family ties. In minutes it will be the most anticipating gossips in our family. Seriously cause I dont want you to felt guilty because of your son. I really ...............I dont know why, but everything is mess up. Its really messup this pass few days. I felt like driving down the river and drown. THE END!

2 comments:

  1. astaghhhhfirullahhhh.. mengucap bob.. i dunno your stories but... please do be patient dan tidak melakukan perkara2 yang merepek ok!

    ReplyDelete