Sunday, July 4, 2010

Persetankan semua

Lately im a bit cranky. Easily blew out and even heahache. but luckily i found something to ease me off. My new resolution was to start on my project bike. Unlucky me, i found the right frame, the right price but i cant afford it right now. Damn. when can i start my project.been researching on few indonesian and local fabricator, they are willing to do it but the juice must be right. $$$$$$ trembles again. Sigh gotta think fast to buy the bike first. Its awkward design cause I think the owner must be the "pak cik chopper" type. with the tiger stripes paint job. Dang! please pakcik. that was so 1990's hahahahahha......let me show your what the youth nowdays are into...


2010 Cafe racer. Its from European fabricator. Its sleek yet clsssic cafe racer look.

There you go! My dream bike. Owh I So can cum on you!


Chop chop & Chop! theres alot thing to do! Loose the paintjob, change the front end. Look for classic yet trendy wheelset. Exhaust system must be urgrade also, not to mention new tank, and cafe racer back end!

Whats up with the big fender and mud guard pakcik! Its disgusting. Gonna wipe all out!

P/s: I hope I can start on my bike project promto. Its been my primary school dream. Insyaallah I will start on ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment