Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mercy

Its been a full week since I was down with this sickness. I cant mobilize, my body try to shut down and this flu is killing me. been stuffing myself with actifed and uphamol but it kinda dont really work. My mom asked me to try an alternative meds for sinus but hurm im afraid and im trying not burden you again. Enough with my loser life, i dont wanna mess up you guys with my long sickness. As im writing this,I just finish a 6 hour Mercy marathon. Damn, i didnt know i can last this long. I guess the story did help me to realize that sometimes life can be hard and you cant always get what you want. Sigh... atleast it helps me through the day, rather than sleeping the whole day or wake up to realize how lonely am I. Sigh I even taught last night, if I were ever died, who will be at my funeral. How has I been lately. Will the earth accept my body? Or will i be another humiliation or simply will I die lonely and unattended. Fuck! screw all this. I need to continue with my life and work. Screw everthing else! REBOUNCE

p/s: Thanks Mama & Papa for taking care of me.....

2 comments:

  1. u r thinking too much of ur problem.. nuthing is great than love of mom and dad.. -_-"

    ReplyDelete