Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What If I never met you?

You came at the right mommment just to make myself ease. You came to mylife uninvited but I was happy. I thaught there is someone outthere who are not related to me in anyway but sincerely like me, or even care for me. You were very sweet, caring and i guess i lived in wonderland in a while. But you changed. Numerous unreplied sms's, And you stop contacting me. I was not like you aspected aite? Hahahhah its normal. Simply silent for sometime and today you show up acting like nothing happen. Like we were good friends. I was like, Hurm with the hectic with the store sorry if i kinda felt you were unwanted there. Well luck is not by my side anyway. Hahahahah well Im better off like this rather than "chasing rainbows after sunsets"

Please, I cant bear any false hope nemore....

I HOPE SEPTEMBER WILL BRING ME SOME SMILES IN MY LIFE.........finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment