Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends

ey September. Things was going on track but you wanted to go side tracks too eyyh? Hurm the more I try the more holes i discover. holes i have to closed in order to get a smooth ride to success. Its all infront of me but rather blurry. I have try to plan all but things kept going sideways. My aunt came by, asking me how was i doing. I said so-so. The normal answer when people asked me. "Clear up your things with GOD, perform you prayers! You always forget about GOD yet you asked for so much in life", I was stunt but It kept me thinking. Maybe Im not a good Muslim all these while as Its so hard to excel in all the things i've done. Sigh......my parents kept saying the same thing. I had to change. Atleast a small step as starters. I"ll try, i will...... anyhow my September does rhymes with this song. Hmmmmpphh........



I felt So Empty Inside as Raya was so-so. Not that good. Even I didnt attend any of my regular open houses. Kinda left out this year haha maybe im too busy as I have abandon my friends due to my work. Well that's the sacrifice I have to do. Young is not a leisure time. Young is the time to work hard for your generation and for your loved ones. Work, lets work like a dog!

"It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log" - Beatles

2 comments:

  1. hey bob, ure not the only one rase begituuu. i pon. my mum pon suke bising i tinggal2 solat. sbb tu roda kehidupan i slalu kat bawah gaknye (ayat takleh blah roda kehidupan heh) same2 lah kita slowly2 k.

    ala takpe bob, i kinda feel u jugak lah mcm nk kena kerja gila2 demi masa depan yg gemilang. tp bezanya i tade bisnes. so i pon tade mase asyik buat keje part time jek.

    jadi, bertahan di sana! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks 4 s support
    yeah its true
    i gotta change

    ReplyDelete