Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stop being hypocrite

Hello! Its 2010 for god sake. We are not in the 80's where computer are like humongous. Come on, dont play it like i'm a child. Everything about you is expose already. Fuck...all these while I was feed with lies and hypocritical statement. Its high time already. I do care, I think you are a better person and can be change. Stop lying, stop manipulating people and stop fucking around. How are you gonna find your soulmate? the right person when you yourself arent doing anything. Changes is good. I know its hard but the urges should be somewhere in your heart. I dont know if your heart has been blackened by all the things you have done all this year, I am not a saint. Im not a good Muslim but stop manipulating peoples and lying. You have lost almost all the people who love you. Do you want your family to hate you too?

Dont eva say that god has chosen your soulmate, so you can fuck around and waiting for him to come. Thats an immature bullshit. You have to search and pray that you meet your soulmate. Sigh ....Please..... stop bullshiting and stop lying. Bullshit aint worth it.

I dont think you are cursed and I dont think you can love someone.

4 comments:

  1. WHOAA to the last paragraph!! likes. nak copy paste letak kat my blog bleh? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak. i letak footnote je bleh??

    Dont eva say that god has chosen your soulmate, so you can fuck around and waiting for him to come. Thats an immature bullshit(Zaiferez Hadzere, 2010)

    :p

    ReplyDelete