Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im sugar high



Yesterday was hectic. I travelled a lot. Hahahha since it was my aunty's car. I jammed it like it was mine. I went to jalan kenanga to buy some stuff at my ol fav store.Kak ruth's At the top Mannequin. Hahahaha yesterday was the first time i caught a parking spot. We was lucky yeah......Been here for ages the best i got i double park beside the owner's mercy or lorry. I had a site meeting at pavilion. The pavilion owner wanted a new design for his videowall. dangggggg shit it goes more bigger than what we aspected. After a brief review to my designer and engineer ( they had a lot of work to do hahahahahhaha) We hang up for a tea at Pakcik Cafe ringht below Central Plaza. Its the spot for workers at pavilion to hang out. Then we had a call from a friend. His fiancée just landed from the states and we went to meet em with happy face hoping to get Chocolate!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA and lucky there was a lot of Helloween party packs for us. We ate like shit and my brother got punked with a jaw breaker hahahahhahahahha. (Read the labels before u ate anything k friends) Then we hang out at william PJ, Had a tripple H summore. Damn my weight is killing me. Then I head back to my lovely shop to do some renovations. Faezal came back to give us some good news and Danger Disko you would be our new family :P. We I reach home as usual, FBing is a must. Then i decided to read Shifty Mag, there's a review about Badger in it and put up my reading lamp while tucking in my bed.
the last thing i notice, my brother woke me up asking for my HP.....shit I was snoring like a pig on the second page reading .......ZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment