Monday, November 30, 2009

Ultimate test

Well i guess Its true what me & my brother discuss about ourselves. Our kindness is our best enemies. We tend to be kind hearted and somehow people step on our head. its like helping people but what you get is gettin thrown shit at your face. Aku pon xtau kenapa aku sanggup lakukan semua itu, walhal kadang2 aku pikir ape yg aku sumbangkan kt parents aku pon xsebaik tue. tah la aku tend nk spend anything. setiap langkah aku, aku akan teringat die even kadang2 end up aku xbuat ape2 utk diri aku sendiri. But i wonder what will happen when the true colours emerge? can I handle It? Aku xnk jadi mcm abg aku, tah kdg2 kesian gak. dah gila2 contribute and try to make it happen tetiba....bang something came up and die nyesal (xtau la sesal ke x) tp mcm dah tawar hati. Hurm kadang2 aku pikir we must look for some1 that really appreciates us, care for us and the most importnt thing is respect our families. I hope my friends do appreciate me esspecially the ones that are very near to me. I kinda envy looking at ppls pic in fb they went out celebrating thier friends bday or something. that is something i need to cherish nowdays. i felt like my life is empty. Regardless of what I achive, surely Im proud of it. The other part of me just want to be loved and take care as I loved and cared about my friends. Thats why I put myself for an ultimate challenge early next year. If turn up like the other years then Well I have to put a full stop in my life and move on. (Finger crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment