Friday, January 1, 2010

A good start 2010

Well mama woke me up, Can you bring us for dinner tonite. Ain wants so Thai Food, I was like, Ok meet me up at the shop. Mama said she was going to 1utama this evening. window shopping. So out of nowhere, I said to her and Ain, Ok dont forget to buy my presents k. Its just few days ahead. And you"ll be in Melaka that day. They all replied, Ahh demanding. Hahahahah I was joking. but end up after dinner they gave me this black elegant box with red ribbons. I was like, You guys baught me a prezzie? Damn Im flattered. Its my early prezzie this year Here is it. Thanks ain, mama & papa. Appreciate it alot.


The prezzie packaging


The prezzie, A kewl shirt

At least its a good sign for 2010, I hope my families & friends would remember my birthday in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment