Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello Two Zero One Zero

New year again, sigh. Its kinda fast year. Everything is spinning like 300000 rpm haha. New year resolution? well I dont do resolutions coz i do believe i cant fulfill it. But I have Wishlist. I have prepared some wish list and I hope I can fullfil all of it. :P And I just pray to allah that he would give me & my families a better health, wealth and all that I have work hard the past years pays me back. My wishlist for 2010 is first and foremost,


Start my bobber project. Its been a dream come true if I could even buy a bike


Backpacking around Europe. Damn been hoping to do this a long time already.


If I cant go to Europe, please I need this white sandy beach (Gold Coast:Aussie)

I need a house by the beach. This condo just gave me the ambient of living in florida babe. The architecture, the surroundings and with the plane flying low to touchdown at Penang's airport. Damn drooling

And the ultimatum, my dearest Subaru Legacy. The sports wagon I always wanted.

I hope I can fulfill all my wishlist in 2010. Amin! New year eve. Hurm I almost sat at home and watch TV. Nowdays Im quite reluctant to go to the crowded areas and celebrate. Maybe Its true, Im old already. Many ppl said im more mature looking and and im a big brother. Regardless abang being older than me.Siggghhhhh. But We endup at Balakong Jaya, to Botak's BBQ party. We was kinda late but the food was like theres 20 people more coming. We are the sweeper than :P well it was fun meeting old friends and new 1. Laugh at things and most of all, food galore!!!


Seafood BBQ +Pizza

Food galore

With the usher that nite. Mr Miowww


No comments:

Post a Comment