Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exorcism, A gore experience

Hurm, i still got goose bump while writing this shit. Its been a day, and I guess everything getting better but the memories will keep on haunting me. I wish I dont have to sit to experience it again. Poor mama, she inherit something she didnt know. Its a bummer to face what she face. The process, the paranoid and the shame. Shame coz have to asked help of everybody else. Gore. Thats real gore. We all was beside her showing some support and helping all we can. I really pray to god mama and all of us would not have to face it again. I hope she"ll be more tougher. My lil sis told me how she was mocked and humiliated because of how I worked before the exorcism ritual was held. I really dont know why the heck people are always envy on our family. I didnt do anything to harm them or even touch them. But they keep on nosing around and make my mama looks bad. Im sorry mama, you have suffer to much to make sure we all life better. Tears was running down my eyes when I heard it. My brother told me to stand down. He is afraid my father will collapse if he heard what ppl had mock my mama. He's not doing so good. Damn I almost confronted my auntie who was making so much noise and humiliated my mama. Damn I have to be patience. And after that looking how she had to face, I cried. I tried to cry without showing my tears but I cant. Tears did break. Mama I love you. You and the one who always been there for me. Sorry If I make you suffer. Sorry if im a spoiled brat. I promise myself I would focus more in 2010 and I hope I will succeed to make you proud. And give you a better life. MAMA I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment