Sunday, February 28, 2010

Im fat and im loving it

Hurm i guess im fat. thats a fact. but what r u in u are not an "eater" if you are a malaysian. Fusion. Thats the real Malaysia. Ethnicity, races and society have blend ourself in being 1malaysia. Malaysia for all. And the best part of it, FOOD! Malaysian can be a food heaven for all. We are not only rich with cultures but i can say our food is super duper gorgeous :P Enough said, its more kalories than what Sarimah (Asia's Biggest Loser VJ) would ever spell out but hell yeah. It is more sweeter than her juicy lips LoL. Here few of the examples.


I was craving for this restaurant for quite sometime. I was not lucky the last time because of the long chinese new year break. Onnie was telling us, u shud try the black pepper beef and butter prawn. And it was great. and the portion, I could say it was humongous. Tasty and value added. This Chinese style seafood at Sri Damansara do blew me off the chart. I was sweating like a pig while enjoying my meal. To eaze off things, the garlic fried vege do balance things up. Yummy! I cant forget the smile in my parents face. If they said its tasty and value added, then my mission is accomplish. Unlucky for my lil sister she was not there. Next time k sis. Will endevour the journey again!
To top up things up. We decided to try the 3 taste seabass. Wow, it was spicy but delicious. To spice things up. Abang decided to order fried chilly squid. It was like eating under the dessert sun. Spicy yet I cant stop munching :P

To cool things down, We decide to head to our fav ice cream parlor (LOL). Baskin robins our choice with me likey double scoop World Class Chocolateyyyy. Its was a wonderful dessert and it does cool me down.


Then me & abang decide to go to Efek Rumah Kaca's concert. We had fun meeting with old friends and promoting Luca De Ketiak new book I ♥ Gondol. While eying on this lovely gal sitting on the corner and kinda doing her own thing. I Was like, hurm going to her and "Hye Im Bob, mind me sitting by yourside?" But in reality, I do suck in pickup lines Ha ha ha...

Then we decided to go for our late supper in Jalan Doraisamy. They are very popular for Sup Haji Abu. Mamak style soup with a variety of ingredients. decide to go for my fav, Sup perut. Wow weeeeee thats what I call a closure for the day. Duper duper delicous. I didnt ate the nasi lemak coz im full of seafood, but Limi and abang was eating like breaking fast or something. We miss the famous rojak sotong as we are fully occupied but hehe the otak2 was good also. Not as good as otak-otak kempas but will do.


then we headed back and dang, our car was serve! police was envy we park along the road. lets sing Fuck The Police!

6 comments:

  1. waaaah...so many fuds ooo...if u bring me along eat with u all..it will b the most happiest things ever..i luv fuds...but i not really into spicy fuds..my tongue will making problems tis..most of all,who care being fat..i want to but cnt..sad~

    ReplyDelete
  2. come down here, i"ll bring you for a food hunt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... the food looked nice!!
    i miss malaysia. i wanna go back home....
    i miss eating at a gerai, at the mamak, i miss burger ramli, i miss satey kajang.. damnit!! i miss everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey amy. yeah i"ll be homesick if im out of malaysia. cant bare all my mom's cooking and the long hours lepaking at mamak :P

    ReplyDelete