Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Experience ; Natrah


One day when I was hanging out with abby, suddenly she said, "I havent watch teater for quite a time. I nk g tgk Natrah la kt IB. Jom U" Soon after that I started to browse through. Tgk boleh lak book on9, just I xde kredit kad so kena la amik kt agent (Celaka kena charge extra rm10 plak). I sms her, "Be available on Wednesday nite" she replied "Kenape?" then dgn gatalnya aku reply "Surprise". Well I have wanted to watch a teater wayy back, but i was that oppurtunite. but kali nie belasah je la. On the D day plak, banyak plak hal yang belaku. Hurm aku ade technical meeting petang 2, and then ade orang nk amik keta la. 2 satu lagi hal. bye2 my lover. aku mmg sayang ngan keta 2. malah keta 2 keta 1st aku dan diamanah untuk aku jga. Soryy kawanku aku xmampu menjagamu lagi. After all the papers are signed and aku nampak mamat 2 lenjan xkereta aku....aku balik, rilek2 sampai mama sound. "kol bape ko nk g? kang jam xleh masuk" aku bergegas teros. sampai nkve. It was fucking jam....I was driving like crazy coz theres no way u can get in when the teater has started. went pickup abby and we all rush down to IB. the best thing is, the parking was awefooooolllll....hurm. drop abby and asked her to pickup the tix and I went down to park at outside. Well we were just in time for the show. nasib baik. Entry dr sofia jane sbg natrah versi tua, dem sungguh mendalam!! tp dragging lame sangat. Overall the show was ook. menarik even backdrop, pon power. just seleksi music and choreograph xsesuai sgt. set up 1950's tp lagu dan dance lagu dangsut+hindi+kotemporari dance. Jadi potong sikit mood aku. Konlik yang ditonjolkan menjadi and the drama part did move me. Erma pandai balancekan sentiment2 yg sensitif. salute to you. Well Its a first experience for me and its not fair for me to judge as im new. But It is a must watch teater. After that went dinner, it was almost 11 pm, and we are both with cranky mood for food. Went to satay station, had mee rebus and satay. Hahahaha and spent time gossiping untill they were closed down. Anyway below is pic of a rally of Natrah a.k.a Putih


I guess ppl are damn tired+religion sentiment with the colonials so It just a matter of any issue will trigger the riot etc



But anyhow maya karin is still the goddest.....Drooollllinngggg :P

2 comments: