Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanks Abg!

Me and Faezal went down to meet abg rom, a long last and good friend. More to a father to me. Always concern on my wellbeings n health. Went down to his place and he was there happier to see us. we came with some gift for he and his sons. Its quite a time since we met, he always asked me to come over whenever he saw my emotional status on fb. Well this time faezal also wanted to invite him over for his wedding this weekend. We talk, about the latest happenings and info. share about problems and he always share his experience with us. "You shud not make the problems as an excuse. You shud move foward. Keep on pumping" He said. Dont back off. Thats your brand, you brought it up. Its ur legacy. Protect it. I have been in this industry for 20 years and I have been through enough. But you yourself must be strong. You must tame the conflict within yourself first and a better you will result to better things. Damn I was inspired. I hope this move me more towards my goals in 2010. Lets roll mothafucka

No comments:

Post a Comment