Sunday, February 14, 2010

Five goin down, two left standing

I anticapted something would gone wrong while this so called V day would over. I wish her around 130 am on my way back from Seri manjung. But I guess shes sticking on her home alone strike. Nahhh its her choice. well im kinda just another guy i guess. arrive at home around 3am, got straight to bed. but at 10am, i was awake. i dunno why. so i decide to watch some tvs. Its all about romance and V day. damn this things got me wired as depressed. I tex her, lets go out. im so over this movies. she didn reply. what a waste (i knoe se wont). then come another tex msg. its my x. wishing me happy vday and some pointing fingers lines as i was d one making her unhappy and down this few month, damn have you ever sat down and think of all your behaviour that make me change against how i felt before. i was being quite nice being a friend but at the end i was d1 thrown shit at my face again and again. who deleted who in d 1st place? who deleted who the 2nd time. it was you. you are so self centered as you cant see me being happy is it? Damn. Lucky the was a calling. My old and best fren, Pie tex me and ask me to hangout. we decided to go to Alam Sentral. A lame but yet we havent spent time in Shah alam quite a time, we talked catch up and even discuss on our daily life happenigs music motorcycles and cars. its been quite a time since i did that. hahahah im an anti social kid now i guess hahahahahah5@6 hours with few glasses of water did make my bladder wanna burst hahahah but its good since i havent talked with him quite a time. he told me few ew facts too.....jaki jpang just got engaged. hahahhahah looks like the "6 jahanam" team gonna be all family guy soon without me in the list. Pie also getting engaged this April, damn i envy them. steady jobs, and steady relatioships. Here are the list:


1. Awir - Taken with 1 lovely daughter
2.Pok Mad - Taken with 1 Son
3. Tok Mad - Just Married
4. Jaki Jpang - Engaged
5.Pie - Soon to be engaged (April I love you)
6. Pok Po - M.I.A (Although he live behind my house lol)
7. ME - No Direction

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely place...I am lucky to be close to it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Great things will come to you when you stop looking and start moving forward. They always do :)

    ReplyDelete