Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get Over Her Damn You

Hurm, with this workload, mama's condition and even things that happen lately at the store, i manage to stop thinking of her. Thats what I told my exgf, how to get over me. get urself bz. Irony isnt. Hahahah karma haunting me. I guess im better have lotsa bestfriend rather than i loose some1 that i really love. My x did it again. hurm she deleted me from her friendliest, again!. i guess she cant get over me. b4 she did that, she did sms things. and i had to say something i guess a bit harsh. well if that it have to take then i have to do it. its for her good sake. maybe i might be doing the same thing with Miss X, so that i can totally get over her, hurm. Probably thats to drastic. But i tried to restraint myself from contacting her, maybe asked how she is doing once a week. Just to check on her well being. So that i dont feel to attach. (The truth is every msg came in, i always hope it was her). Hurm, nvm let it be, i cant force her to love me the way i do.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment