Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"32" keep Popping


Well if you follow my recent post, The Marriage Proposal. I was "asked" to get married by 32. Ironicly when I took this fb quiz, I was estimated to get married by the age, guess what? thirty freakin two again!! why the heck is this number kept popping in my life i dunno. but i guess it try to show me something. well i dont kinda believe in it but ..... i have to change somewhere or somehow. Or rather aged b4 meeting the right girl. oppppss the best part that i missed out is I"ll be shortly divorced. WTF? hahahhahahhah. This month a lot of my close friend is getting married. So I hope the best for you guys and I hope I"ll join you guys soon. Anyway I'm gonna be your children godfather hahahah. I hope I will not be the syaiton 1 hahahahhaha......... Isk2 Gadis Ayu dimanakah anda ketika ini?



No comments:

Post a Comment