Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've become Avatar

Hectic with driving. i dont know why, today i always miss the junction and ends winding in a very long road or just U turning for the couple hundred times. Hurm met a friend and had dinner after a series of driving. damn i hate driving. i cant imagine how abang said he love the traffic as he can think while the traffic moves slowly. i guess every person has thier own way of stress relief but me, definitely NOT driving. I remembered I promised my lil sis to bring her for a movie, so rushed back home and pick her up. Went to my office to meet abang and miji. Miji decide to tag along as he hasn't watch it yet. We went to pickup the tix and spent time playing arcade games. Hahhahahahh its quite a time since we last played. We were like pumped up with adrenaline when playing Tekken 6 as we spent almost 20 bucks for the tokens ahhahahha. Then we q for the movie and seat was quite good. Rather than GSC at 1utama and midvalley. As Avatar starts, i notice something tangling on my wrist, its my watch. The watch literally broke. the iron strap break into pieces. My lil sis laugh at me. " You became Avatar" she said. I dont know, if this a sign or something. Its my fav watch and was given on a special day. I guess that was d best birthday present I ever had so I loved it so much. I never got any real birthday present from anyone except from my x-gf. I guess its a sign, a sign to let it go no matter how much I loved it. Sigh. No matter what I have to move on. Put in the gear and pump the gas so that I can move foward. Hopefully I can. Amin

p/s: Guys please give me a birthday present that I can remember and love so much (Finger Crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment