Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gadis Ayu

Today, as we were going to the office Our friend stop us and asked us to join him for a drink. We had a chit chat session and just the normal thing. As I was sipping my teh ais, theres a black myvi (BJAXXXX) parked near by us. Then few girls got out and went out tapau for nasi campur. There's one girl, very fair + the same height of me and wore pink baju kurung. Gosh she got my attention the 1st time we stared at each other. With a cute smile, she walk pass through me. Seriously I was drooling that time. Every pair of eyes was concentrated on her. Damn, that what i called love at first sight. I was tripping and amaze with her. No makeup or whatsoever but she looked so beautiful. I was struck into reality when my fren said "tutup mulut 2....tgk awek melopong" Damn i wish I had the courage to say Hi and asked her phone no. How I wish

No comments:

Post a Comment