Sunday, December 27, 2009

Down the memory lane


KL Sentral - Delayed 1110 hours

Its quite a time since I travel. Backpacking. I wanted to do this quite a time, but frankly Im too lazy nowdays (+financial restraint). I decided to go to my bestfriend wedding, Tokmat at his hometown in Bandar Baru Kedah. The first thing in mind is hanging out in Penang. Thats what in mind. The initial plan. RTW 9 coincidentally being in the same date. Arghh headache. I have to set up things first before heading to Kedah. Abang told me he"ll setup the booth with the boys and dont have to be worried. Well i had a dilemma, whether to travel by bus or train. After considering few pro and contra I decided to travel by train to butterworth. Arriving at KL Sentral ressurect my memories. The last time i hop on a train was to Butterworth, right after SPM. We had a class trip to penang. Backpacking and It was fun. Although the long journey by train quite bored us. 2009, im well prepared. I braiught 3 book to be ready. Hahaha........ I hangout at KL sentral 30mins before the train leaves. Suddenly Peje called. "Have you boarded? I just Arrive". "Nope" I replied. Then theres a announcement saying that the buffet coach is down and train is delayed for 45min. Crap. need to buy food! Peje came down. we had a talk and asked him to delegate the jobs cause I heard a bad news, limi bailed out cause he had some family thing. Thanks peje for keeping me occupied for few minutes. I hope on coach K4, old skool! but the aircon was damn freezing. Got out my sweater and a book that I songlap from the shop. Its a good caricature kinda book that elaborates about Malaysian History. As the train starts moving, I replied all the sms. Just unbar my phone. I receive an sms that make me happy (Smiled all along) I read half of the book untill ZzZzzzzzzzZzzzZZzz. Its 6am when I notice my alarm start buzzing my ear. Luckily i put up an alarm. We almost reach Butterworth. Called up my old friend Udin. Hopefully he could pick me up. Heehehehe its quite a time since i met him. He's my roomate in Uitm. I deary friend. Helped me alot. He is also my rempit partner and I always rempiting with him.

Down the memory lane



Udin pick me up few minutes after. I asked him wheres the best spot to had penang favorite roti cana? I'll bring u tp Kayu's Nasi Kandar first outlet. We had roti canai. "Pawa Punya" like my friends always says. Then we went down to his place. hang out a bit, catching up session. Hahaha we used to have good bonding. Thanks Udin for the hospitality. You are a good friend. (Gosh he owns a house already-When will I) Then Mat Building also an old friend join us and we went up driving to Kedah for Tokmat's reception. Fid also decided to join us as she is in Kulim and heading back to her hometown in Selama. It was quite a simple & lofi reception. And tokmat was kinda rushing to get things done . He asked his mom to gave us a special treat, Kari Kapla Ikan penang style. Hahahahaa gosh I dont know how to eat em. The dessert was handpicked fresh Rambutans from the nearby tree. Ate like a child. Hahahahaha here are the only pics I have with the broom :P

Newly wed

We went back and I decide to go home. To help my crew and meet HER. I took the next bus from Butterworth and tried to sleep to gain my energy. Seriously I cant. I read the remaining pages from the book untill the road starts to get wet with raindrops. Its a way for me to think straight. Half way, the bus was like a tortoise. I was restless. Hurm I sms her, and bad news struck me. Shes not going for RTW. I was devastated. Seriously I am. Hurm went straight to Bukit Jalil by train and meet abang and my crew. They are soaking wet! It was like a beach fest. Abang said the sale was not that good. And we decided to pack off. I help them packed and load all the things up to the pickup. Hurm double strike devastation. I shud have just hang around penang. Long Sighhhhh. But atleast I dont bailed out on my own crew. Long sighhhhh I wish I could just Sat by the beach and enjoy the sea breeze or just wondering around towns like Penang and visit the museums or something. again HOW I WISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment