Friday, December 4, 2009

The Curse 2.0

Im in the middle of hell
Darkness seems to over throne my heart
Seems theres no sunlight for tomorrow
As the dark sky marched into

Dark cloud filled the skies
But I was lucky
As I walked into the empty valley
Theres a sparkling of light
Penetrate through the darkness of my boxed life

A gleam of light
Emerge to drawn me out
From the world of sorrowness and isolation
And it had given me hope
To live the life I should be living
all this time.

God is almighty
He had send me a guidance
To guide me all the way
In breaking up the curse
You had cast on me

Image borrowed from pika's blog


This was a so called poem that I wrote when I was frustrated with this girl back in college. I was so into her but she rejected me coz im her second choice (FYI: selection base on physical & look ok!) hahahhah that was also the time I was so fucked up and that time It was semester break as I remember. Life's like living in a little, dark box. thats how frustrated i was back then. This time around I felt the same way. The difference is I have a lot of work to distract me of HER. Well I have promised myself that this blog wouldn't be a emotional blog as my previous one. But the words kept on spinning round and round my head. So I would like to share this to Nadiah. I hope it help.





(P/s: I did something i rather say bold, I drew lines at my head after a nice haircut. It resembles every scar of 2009. The longest lines shows that the wound is not heal yet. Well all in all, all the wounds are connected!)

4 comments:

  1. "Dark cloud filled the skies
    But I was lucky
    As I walked into the empty valley
    Theres a sparkling of light
    Penetrate through the darkness of my boxed life"

    i havent found the light babe. and still hoping of it.. suchh a wonderful poem! i shall cut my hair to forget the bitterrrrr memories! owww..maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha you will find, or someone will show you to the lights. the cutting hair thinggy, i did it to make sure i remember all the scars that happen in 2009 and i hope i will not have to face it back

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..xda hal..my drawings have no copyrights stamped on them...

    ehem..bunyi cm parah je zai

    ReplyDelete
  4. these was years ago, thats how i endup using "myboxedlie" nick. but i dunno it kinda haunted me again now. Just like Living in a dark cornered empty box :|

    ReplyDelete