Monday, December 7, 2009

A Very Need Vacation But Short!



How I wish I could just run to an island and just sat there and enjoys the sunny bright sunshine. Sat under a coconut true and just enjoy the sea breeze. But It always just A dream. I remember how I was in Langkawi for meeting last year. I had a meeting in Kangar and I spent the night at Langkawi. Heheheh mengular. Alang2 bos bayar. I was there at the resort all alone and I did enjoy my vacation. I slept by the beach for hours and went around walking around Langkawi all alone. Hahaha nice scenery. but yesterday I had my share a bit yesterday. Although it was short, but it was very well needed. We shut down our store just to congratulate our photographer Mr Rafuyel, as he is now officially a husband.

After that onn asked us to hang around by the beach in telok batik. we went there and abang was kinda have a crazy idea, to dive in. Onn and limi decided not to but me, abg and peje swam like we had never took a shower hahahhaha...kitaorg decide nak naik banana boat. Selamba naik 3 orang. macam biase kami jadi batak kejap. Hahahaha peje dok henjut2 banana boat apa lagi sy pon henjut la. sampai drebar boat tercabar kelelakian dan membawa bot lebih laju. kami layan die, layan layur lap kaw. dan kami dibuang macam haram diakhir perjalanan. sampai pembantu drebar boat ckp. "Lap paling cantik la korang" hahahahahha semua bekas2 mat rempit. mane xnya. janji boleh lap. tp kami pancit ok. lama xberenang. the wheather was quit hot and the water was ok. so ade kami kesah? belasah je mandi.

Stop for 1 hr ++ just to have a lil break minum ayaq sat. Lepas 2 sambung bersama boya. relaxation time for us. relax sambil di bawa arus. Kemudian kami bersiap dan melawat ahli2 persatuan bundle2 bersatu dan pergi dinner di Steamboat plg lofi di Setiawan. Hahahha kalo mak2 mmg xberani masuk la tempat nie. Tp ade kami kesah. Dah lapo berenang, makan steamboat plak....perghhh heaven. Kami tidak dpt lepak lama, just kejap bersama kawan2 terchenta tetapi tetap bermakna. Dan kemudian balik meneruskan perjalanan ke KL. Its a very needed vacation but too short. I wish Its holiday everyday :P

2 comments:

  1. banana boat... penah naik sekali.. tak mo naik dah.. kena campak 2 kali.. dah la tak tau berenang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alahai xcampak xadventure la....:P
    marilah belajar berenang....best per

    ReplyDelete